Visual Realization of Statistics:
"Effects of climate change: 2007 - 2050"
The visual realization of statistics has a long tradition. The common illustrations are pie charts, bar charts, line charts. Since these visualizations are only one dimensional, the cold numerical comparison should be communicated in an emotional way.
I chose photography as my technique to convey information. I think it shows reality best and has the most impact on the beholder.
1) Growth of World Population: 2050 < 50%
2) World - Meat Consumption: 2050 < 135%
3) Drinking Water Scarcity: 2050 < 300%
4) CO² Emission: 2050 < 500%
5) Damages through Natural Disasters: 2050 < 270%